Chromebooks in the Library
The Ossining Public Library offers Chromebooks to use within the Library Building.
These Chromebooks may be checked out, free of charge, by patrons who are WLS cardholders in good standing. Patrons wishing to check out a Chromebook must read Guidelines, linked below, and sign the User Agreement provided by the library.
For a printable copy of the Guidelines and User Agreement, please click here.
- Chromebooks are available on a first-come, first served basis. Reservations for Chromebooks cannot be made in advance.
- Chromebooks may be borrowed by WLS cardholders with accounts in good standing and are lent at the discretion of the library.
- Patrons must be 13 years of age or older to borrow a Chromebook. If a patron under the age of 13 wishes to borrow a Chromebook, they must have a parent’s signature on the User Agreement together with the parent’s library card number. The parent’s account must be in good standing.
- Chromebooks may be borrowed for sessions of up to 3 hours at a time.
- Chromebooks must be returned to the Reference Desk at the end of their session or 15 minutes before the library closes, whichever comes first.