Teen Book Reviews
Submit a Teen Book Review
Teens in grades 6-12 can earn community service by reading and reviewing new YA books!
- Teens can read and review 2 books per month
- Each book will be worth 2 community service hours
- Teens may review any new book from our YA selection
- The reviews should be between 100-250 words.
- The review should discuss elements such as how the plot flowed, writing style, flaws in the story and overall enjoyment of the book. Do not provide a summary of the book.
- Book reviews must be submitted electronically below.
Book review submissions will be reviewed by the Teen Department before community service is awarded. We reserve the right to deny community service credit if the review does meet the criteria presented above.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to the Teen Department at 914-941-2416 ext. 336.