The Ossining Public Library Foundation is a 501©3 organization which provides the library with funds for programs, service enhancements, and capital projects, over and above the regular operating budget. The Foundation is building a permanent endowment to ensure the future success of the library.
What We Fund
- Early literacy programs, career coaching, job readiness, ESOL classes, creative writing for teens, books for Baby Laptime and giveaways.
- Concert Series, Author visits, Film Series
- Capital improvements including renovated spaces, additional conference rooms and study spaces, refurbished piano and Burdaz theater improvements.
Ways To Help
- Donate online or mail a check to The Ossining Library Foundation, 53 Croton Avenue, Ossining NY 10562
- Ask your employer about matching gifts
- Talk with us about sponsoring a program
- Attend Foundation events and support the Annual Appeal
Foundation Board of Directors
Leslie Allen, Chair
Steve Alpert, Treasurer
Pam Thornton, Secretary
Information For Donors
Thank you for supporting the Ossining Public Library Foundation
Tax ID 20-4860569
The Ossining Public Library Foundation
53 Croton Avenue
Ossining, New York 10562
Online donation information https://ossininglibrary.org/donate